We will be checking your items at drop-off to ensure that they are acceptable. We want to maintain high standards with our sale items, so your main goal as a consignor is to make sure that each of your items is of a high quality. If an item does not meet our quality standards, it will not be placed on the sales floor, and it will be returned to you at the end of the sale.
Rule of thumb: If you wouldn't buy it for your child - don't consign it!!
Items Accepted for Consignment:
- Infant, Children, or Junior's Clothing: new or gently worn[^4], seasonally appropriate (Spring / Summer clothes for March sale; Fall / Winter clothes for August sale). All clothing MUST be on hangers.
- Maternity Clothing: new or gently worn
- Shoes: Limit of 10 pairs; excellent condition only -- (see tagging page for packing instructions). Only designer flip-flops accepted (not Target, Old Navy, etc). No houseshoes.
- Halloween Costumes: must be appropriate for children. Only accepted during the Fall (August) sale.
- Baby / Children's Furniture: Cribs (no drop-side or recalled items), changing tables, rocking chairs/gliders, bassinets, mattresses, toy boxes, bookshelves, etc.
- Baby Equipment: strollers, joggers, bike trailers, pack-n-plays, baby swings, jumperoos, walkers, high chairs, booster seats, exer-saucers, bouncy seats, doorway jumpers, etc.
- Bedding Sets: should be placed in a Ziploc Big Bag with all items together.
- Large and Small Indoor Toys (NO STUFFED ANIMALS)
- Large and Small Outdoor Toys
- Sports Gear
- DVDs (do not tape cases closed)
- Video Games
- Baby/Child Feeding Accessories: bottles, sippy cups, dishes and utensils, nursing pillows, etc.
- Accessories: hairbows, headbands, belts, hats, etc.
- Nursery Needs: infant bathtubs and seats, Bumbos with restraint belt (will not be sold without belt), diaper pails, potty chairs, wipe warmers, changing pads, slings/carriers, step stools, diaper bags, baby monitors, baby gates, bed rails, baby sleep positioners, etc.
It is the consignor’s responsibility to check all of your items for recall BEFORE you consign them. We will NOT accept items that are under recall. Please visit http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/ to search if your item has been recalled. Every consignor will be required to sign a “recall waiver” when signing up to consign with Little Feet.
Current Item limits:
Little Feet reserves the right to limit the number of items that we accept at any point in time during item entry. Limiting items will only be done in the event of a lack of space to display these items properly during the sale.
- 2,500 total pairs of shoes
- 30 total bedding items accepted
- 750 total Maternity clothing items accepted
- 700 total Juniors clothing items accepted
- 200 total Guys clothing items accepted
- 50,000 total items of any type accepted
- Once our 50,000 item limit has been reached, we will evaluate what has been entered and will most likely reopen the site for more clothes, strollers, carseats and swings. This will be subject to the Little Feet team's discretion on space available.
Items NOT Accepted for Consignment:
- Torn or Dirty Clothing (small, unnoticeable stains acceptable for our $1 rack)
- Clothing that smells of smoke
- Out of Season Clothing (no heavy fabrics, long sleeved clothing during Spring sale; no shorts, sleeveless, swim suits during Fall sale)
- Outdated Clothing
- Clothing packaged in ziploc baggies
- Household items that are not specific to babies/children
- Free Diaper bags given by a hospital
- Undershirt onesies (unless in unopened original package)
- Bibs (unless in unopened original package)
- Burp cloths (unless in unopened original package)
- “Play” shoes (dirty, scuffed, well-worn, etc; unless priced at $1)
- Houseshoes or rubber flip flops (Target, Old Navy, etc. Will only accept designer brand flip-flops)
- VHS tapes
- Underwear or training pants
- Bras and nursing bras
- Socks (unless they go with an outfit and are pinned to it or are in unopened, original package)
- Drop-side cribs
- Expired car seats
- Stuffed animals
- Breast Pumps